Upper Valley Young Professionals
Serving the Upper Valley region of New Hampshire & Vermont since 2012
We offer free and low-cost events to help our members explore the UV, find jobs, make friends, and connect with the community.
- Social Events (3-5/month): happy hours, hikes, private tours…
- Professional Development (8/year): networking, trainings…
- Volunteer Events (4-8/year): cleanups, theater ushering…
- Clubs (varies): ice skating club, weekly trivia nights…
- Workshops & Classes (~1/month): civics, financial, creative…
In addition to events, we offer an ever-evolving slate of programming designed to meet the needs of our members.
- Active community of 300+ members chatting on Discord
- Insider’s Guides to the Upper Valley: A crowd-sourced list of 175+ local recommendations (this guide works better on a computer than on a mobile device)
- Discounts at some local businesses during our events
- Mentoring & leadership development opportunities
Growing the UVYP community
From 2022-2023 we offered 74 events and grew our online communities and social media following by an average of 88% across the board!
Do you know people who might be interested in UVYP? Check out our flyer below. Feel free to share it at your workplace or with anyone you think might be interested in our group!
More about what we do
Our mission is to bring together young, emerging, & rising professionals and foster connections in the Upper Valley.
We pursue our mission through:
- Community Engagement
- Educational Resources
- Skill Development
- Relationship Building
What does it mean to be a young professional? Our target audience for our events is 20-40 year-olds living or working in the Upper Valley. However, we welcome near-peers who would like to learn more about our group or hear from younger voices. We define professional as anyone employed or looking for new opportunities. We are an open and welcoming group.
Our goal is to be a resource for young adults in the Upper Valley region of VT/NH who are looking to expand their personal or professional networks. We create opportunities for young professionals to connect with one another and with their community. We aim to be a high-value network of individuals who contribute to our region and make the Upper Valley a place where young people want to stay, work, and play.
Join us on Discord
Network, promote yourself, get local recommendations, learn about events, and chat with other Young Professionals!
Discord is where our community is most active outside of events.
Click ‘Connect‘ to apply now